Wednesday, 22 January 2014

Oh crumpets....

...It's been another year. And it seems I post once a year. But anyway, I won't apologize cause I know I won't be getting anywhere. But I will, indeed, try to write more. And be more active. Like a post every 2nd day? Maybe everyday if somebody actually reads this.
I would also like to clarify something. My name isn't Amanda. It's an old nickname. I created this blog as a sort of a memory or something. Sentimental things, you know. But anyway, I'll try to change the name or whatever, so new readers won't be confused. Either that or I'll just delete the blog and make a new one. Even though I actually love this one (I've got attached to it).

Blah,blah,blah... The rest are stories. I'll see you guys in the next post, aye?

Have a lovely day! ^o^
-Amanda

P.S: It's night here, so sweet dreams! :D

2 comments:

  1. Truth be told, I enjoy your blog, your style is pretty damn nice, and you seem to be a nice person too
    Good luck on all of your curent and future endeavours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sthawp it you... *i can feel the loneliness on this blog already starting to go away*
      Thank you ^o^

      Delete