Saturday, 25 January 2014

Let's have dinner...

As it is mum's birthday today, me and my parents went out for dinner. Which was pretty cool, since I don't usually do this kind of things often.
So I dragged my sherlock coat along and put my tardis blue scarf on and turned my collar up. Because that's what people do.
Now I realised how many fandom references I have in the sentences above... Oh dear Lord. Anyway, I am still busy with tests and projects, so I think I'll get cosy woth all the studying and working. I might as well start being a bit more serious and boost up the work snd eat less of mum's cake. Oh and I forgot to mention that I ate a brownie with an ice-cream coop at the restaurant, so I won't be getting cake when the guests come. Which I find natural and completely logic. And even if mum offered me cake, I'd refuse, knowing that I've ate more sweets than I should've today. (Two slices of cake and the brownie thing.)
I'm off now, see you guys later!
Have a lovely evening,
Saku. Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment