Sooooo... Gurl, i gotta tell you, ive got that and that and that and OMG THE PRICE WAS SO COOL AND OMGOMGMOGMOGMGOM!
...joking. But in all seiousness, I've got myself a really cool T-shirt and an owl beanie ^o^ I can only show you the beanie cause I promised my friend I'll wear the T-shirt for him the first time. Because the message on it is for him ^o^ (Which means I'll have to wait for summer, cause we only visit my homecountry this summer.(mainly because its @3000 km apart from where I live now)) I won't show it here cause he knows this blog, so SPOILERS ;)
We had lots fun, all of us, and I hope we're gonna do something together again soon!
Hope you have a lovely day/evening!
Saku.
P.S: I am going to use Saku as a signature because its my frequent nickname. And no, I won't change it again. Xxxx

No comments:
Post a Comment