Tuesday, 28 January 2014

Wooooo for books and...

... Goddamnit I have bought books again. Shouldn't have. NOPE I DON'T REGRET IT.
I've been looking for shoes for the ball. Yup. Didn't find any. But I have some I could use in case I don't find anything, so I have a plan B. Plan B is always good. And you might also have a plan C too. Just to make sure.
For those who are curious, I have bought Percy Jackson, the first two books, because firstly I thought that the 'Percy Jackson:The Demigod Files' is the first one since it was so thin and small, but nope. I got tricked. Damn.
And so the girl behind the desk was a Superwholocker (supernatural, doctor who, sherlock fan) and she loved Percy Jackson and some more things. And that is when I suddenly wanted to work there xD She had blonde hair, blue eyes (I think) and she reminded me of Rose from Doctoe Who a LOT. Hope I will meet her again!
Anyway, the day was pretty good, EXCEPT for the fact that I had a headache, I got fever after the teacher told us there is going to be a maths test next wednesday, and I still have shittons to do. 
I think I'll be off now! Nightey night! Xxx

Saku.

No comments:

Post a Comment