Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Yup. Here we go.

Welcome, hiatus! It's so lovely to see you again!
God. It's the Sherlock hiatus that it's literally killing me.
And also the guy that I used to have a crush on (I'm not that much into this guy anymore, especially after I found this out) well, he's using these little tobacco mini-bags that he puts under his lips ( see pics) Sorry, I don't know what they're called in English... there are some countries where they don't even exist.. But anyway, I sort of lost all respect for this guy, mainly because he does it just to "be cool". And he also declined to dance with me at the ball and went home because his mother was there. And he was a douchebag when I talk to him. So that's mainly why I'm not into him and why I sort of lost all respect and hopes for him. I shouldn't really say this ('cause I'm not the type of girl that goes around and falls in love with boys everyday, plus that I'm not that "interested" in "real life" boys right now, mainly in fictional characters [and that's why I don't have any friends]) but I usually fall in love with guys, but when I do, it's constantly the WRONG person. Which people might relate to **falling in love with the wrong person even if you KNOW there's no chance and you don't even want to be with them, but you just sort of fall in love with them**.
Something's missing on this post... oh, yes! Me complaining about the test and homework and projects! We just got the know that we'll have an ORAL EXAM (which I've never had before) ( not an exam) RIGHT AFTER the winter holiday (literally AFTER, it's the tuesday after the holiday, and we get to know which subject the exam is on monday.) So I'm fucked. And stressed.
But anyway, sorry for not blogging that much, I'll just go and continue my presentation for TOMORROW ;_;!
Take care, sweeties! Xxx
Saku.

No comments:

Post a Comment