It's obviously friday and today we had to hand in two big essays! One of them for the English class and one for the music class.
I also got my MATHS TEST BACK, and the result shocked me: I'VE GOT A 5!!! And considering that 6 is the highest grade, I think I did pretty good and it's probably one of the rare times I'm happy and satisfied with the result.
Today is also my favourite singer's birthday, her name is Floor Jansen.
Here's a picture of Floor (taken today).
I kept the Instagram user and description so you can follow her on Instagram if you're interested ^o^
I am also on my way to a sort of a club, more like a social teeanger type of thing, and I'm going cause my friends invited me. Yupyup.
Have a lovely Friday, you guys! Xxx
Saku.
P.S: my dad has finally put up the fucking whiteboard and new desk xDD
No comments:
Post a Comment