Wednesday, 19 March 2014

Scribbles, late-night texts and goddamnit Catherine.

Okay. I'll post about Catherine in another blog, cuming up right after this one!
-------------------------------------

So I have this bad habit about texting late when I should be sleeping and getting distracted and basically wasting time. But time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted, am I right? Tumblr doesn't count? Nor does YouTube? Okkaio ;_;

Oh well... this might turn out to be more of an update blog or whatever, but still, its better tha  nothing, right?

Also, I've got the lower part of the braces, so it's cool ^o^ it hurt for 5 days straight like hell but it was totally worth it! Now my teeth are straight again and back into their proper place, so it's good! It's still in progres though. I have a dark green on the upper part and dark red down. Which I think looks pretty good. I'm not really into the way it looks, I'm just saying.

I think that will have to be it for tonight, the Catherine blog is coming soon, so see you tomorrow guys!
Nightey night! Xxx
Saku.

No comments:

Post a Comment